Why should you buy Marine Electronics from SEATRONICS
- SEATRONICS Co. is primarily a servicing dealership
with over 88% of repairs and overhauls done in our shop. This
means a fast turn around on equipment repairs and a minimum of down
- Our commercial customers appreciate this fact as well
as our "weekend" boaters.
- When necessary, we will supply "loaner" equipment if
repairs are not effected in a timely manner. This will happen on
occasion for reasons beyond our control i.e.: parts back order. "Loaner"
equipment normally applies to original SEATRONICS Co. customers.
- Our prompt service is due to our vast parts inventory
and expertise. We have the ability to repair vintage equipment as
well as the latest state of the art Marine Electronics.
- When you buy your electronics from SEATRONICS Co.,
you will not have to worry about getting stuck with a piece of equipment
that does not work.
- We will analyze your needs and suggest the
appropriate equipment to do the job.
- Whenever you need advice or have a question on any
equipment purchased from SEATRONICS Co. simply call, fax, or email one
of our factory trained technicians for the answer.
- We can offer advice for the installation of equipment
purchased from SEATRONICS Co. for the "do-it-yourselfer."
- If you prefer, our installation team can install the
equipment for you and test all functions as needed.
SEATRONICS Co. is Cape Ann's and the North Shore's
oldest Marine Electronics Dealership. Local customers call us on
Marine VHF Radio ch. 07A. Our off-shore customers call us on SSB
Marine Radio to schedule repairs when their vessels reach port.